“I have found that there are three stages in every great work of God: first it is impossible, then it is difficult, then it is done.” — Hudson Taylor
Learn to do good; seek justice, correct oppression; bring justice to the fatherless, plead the widow’s cause. (Isaiah 1:17)
About this Website
Welcome! Here you will find information about us, about our ministry, and ways to help this work. We also provide Christian and mission-related posts, articles and links to resources. Thank you for your interest, and for being part of our team!
For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him (Romans 10:12).
Our mission is to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ and defend religious freedom for Christians.
Purpose and Areas of Ministry
Our work for the Lord includes the defense of Christians and their right to believe, worship, and preach without state or government intervention, and teaching, living and spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ by various means and as a fulfillment of our call to mission to all nations.
- Discipleship and Bible teaching
- Mission and missiological training
- Freedom and Justice in the Public Square
For over 17 years, under the Lord’s guidance, we have been engaged with the church and “the world” (culture) in the nation of Bulgaria, and internationally, for the purpose of spreading the Gospel and standing for biblically relevant justice.
Our ministry involves freedom and justice engagement in the public square, helping the church grow in God’s Word, and outreach to the lost. We teach and equip the saints with God’s Word, start and conduct charitable and outreach projects, network with churches and ministries for the purpose of edification, fellowship, and public Christian witness.
Our Fundamental Values
1. The Lordship of Jesus Christ over all, and Him being the Savior of those who repent of their sins and believe (John 3:16-18; Acts 10:36; Romans 10:12);
2. Authority of Scripture is God’s truth and divine revelation to mankind (2 Timothy 3:16): the New Testament, and the cross of Jesus, are the main reference of interpretation of God’s revelation and of the Old Testament Scripture (Matthew 21:42; Mark 12:24; Luke 24:27; Luke 24:45; John 2:22; 7:38; 20:9; Acts 1:16; Acts 8:35);
3. Relying on the power of the Holy Spirit for life, faith, and ministry (John 7:38-; Acts 1:8);
4. The Great Commission and mission work (Matthew 28:16-18; Ephesians 3:1-13);
5. The New Covenant is better than the old one (Hebrews 7:26, 8:6, and 12:24); the New Testament defines the people of God, the children of God only as those, regardless of their nationality or origins, who recognize, submit to, and follow the Lord Jesus Christ as the only and true Savior of men and the world (John 1:11-13; Ephesians 2:11-3:13; Acts 4:12). There is no salvation for the Jewish people, neither there is any separate covenant from God for them, but through bowing to the name of Jesus Christ who is the Messiah (Acts 2:32).
We are inspired to do what we do by the Gospel of Jesus and his command to make disciples of all nations (Matt. 28:18).
We are saved by grace, not by any of our own works, so no one can boast before God (Ephesians 2:9).
However, there are good works in advance prepared by God for us, which we must do (Eph. 2:10);
and as the body without the spirit is dead so is faith without works (James 2:26).
If you are interested in receiving our email updates you can sign up for our prayer letter which goes out about every 8 weeks. Sign-up through this website is subject to review and approval.
Support and Contact
On this website, you will find the convenient option to donate in support of our ministry. If you have any questions or comment you can contact us as well. We personally respond to every email within a reasonable time.
(What is “religious freedom?”)