“I have found that there are three stages in every great work of God: first it is impossible, then it is difficult, then it is done.” — Hudson Taylor
Learn to do good; seek justice, correct oppression; bring justice to the fatherless, plead the widow’s cause. (Isaiah 1:17)
BREAKING: Victory for Religious Freedom for Christians
at the European Court of Human Rights
The above video was made in the fall of 2021. At that time the outcome of the lawsuit before the European Court of Human Rights was not clear — we were exchanging briefs with the government lawyers. The government continued to adamantly hold its position that no violation of religious rights against these Christians and their churches has been committed. After watching the video, which sets up the framework for understanding the case. After watching the 5 min video you can read about the final outcome of the case here.
About this Website
Welcome! Here you will find information about us, about our ministry, and ways to help this work. We also provide Christian and mission-related posts, articles and links to resources. Thank you for your interest, and for being part of our team!
For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him (Romans 10:12).
Our mission is to advance the Gospel of Jesus Christ, defend religious freedom for Christians, and stand for biblical justice.
Purpose and Areas of Ministry
Our work for the Lord includes the defense of Christians and their right to believe, worship, and preach without state or government intervention, and teaching, living and spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ by various means and as a fulfillment of our call to mission to all nations.
- Freedom and Justice in the Public Square (public debate, publishing, court cases)
- Discipleship and Bible teaching (local church, charity, outreach)
- Mission and missiological training (academic writing, research, teaching, and conferences)
Since 1991, and under the Lord’s guidance, we have been engaged with the church and “the world” (culture) in Eastern Europe and Bulgaria, for the purpose of spreading the Gospel and standing for biblically relevant justice.
Our ministry involves freedom and justice engagement in the public square, helping the church grow in God’s Word, and outreach to the lost. We teach and equip the saints with God’s Word, start and conduct charitable and outreach projects, network with churches and ministries for the purpose of edification, fellowship, and public Christian witness.
Our Fundamental Values
1. The Lordship of Jesus Christ. Jesus is Lord over all, and Him being the Savior of those who repent of their sins and believe (John 3:16-18; Acts 10:36; Romans 10:12).
2. Authority of Scripture. The Bible is God’s truth and divine revelation to mankind (2 Timothy 3:16): the New Testament, and the cross of Jesus, are the main reference of interpretation of God’s revelation and of the Old Testament Scripture (Matthew 21:42; Mark 12:24; Luke 24:27; Luke 24:45; John 2:22; 7:38; 20:9; Acts 1:16; Acts 8:35).
3. Power of the Holy Spirit. God gave us His Spirit to provide to Christ’s followers strength for life, faith, and ministry. Without Him, and without abiding in Him, we cannot do anything (John 7:38-; 15:5; Acts 1:8, 2:38, 8:14-18, 10:44-48, 19:6).
4. The Great Commission. Jesus commissioned of His disciples at the end of His earthly ministry for apostolic and mission work, and we take that commission to be addressed to us as his followers as well (Matthew 28:16-18; Ephesians 3:1-13);
5. The superiority of the New Covenant. The New Testament is a better testament than the old one (Hebrews 7:26, 8:6, and 12:24); the New Testament defines the people of God, the children of God only as those, regardless of their nationality or origins, who recognize, submit to, and follow the Lord Jesus Christ as the only and true Savior of men and the world (John 1:11-13; Ephesians 2:11-3:13; Acts 4:12). There is no salvation for the Jewish people, neither there is any separate covenant from God for them, but through bowing to the name of Jesus Christ who is the Messiah (Acts 2:32).
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16). Whoever did not believe was condemned because he did not believe (John 3:18). We are saved by grace, not by any of our own works, so no one can boast before God (Ephesians 2:9).
However, there are good works in advance prepared by God for us, which we must do (Eph. 2:10); and as the body without the spirit is dead so is faith without works (James 2:26).
We are inspired for our work by the Gospel of Jesus and his command to make disciples of all nations (Matt. 28:18). This command includes soul-winning, developing believers into mature followers of Jesus, and speaking into the public square and public life.
If you are interested in receiving our email updates, you can sign up for our prayer letter which goes out about every 6-8 weeks. Sign-up through this website is subject to review and approval.
Support and Contact
On this website, you will find the convenient option to donate in support of our ministry. If you have any questions or comment you can contact us as well. We personally respond to every email within a reasonable time.
(What is “religious freedom?” It is our God-given right to believe in God and express, share and preach one’s faith in Jesus Christ without fear of persecution. Secular definition: the ability to believe and share one’s beliefs without undue government interference.)